Local Search Engine Optimization
Local SEO is a key element of Digital Marketing. It helps you effectively market your local business and promote your products/services to local customers when they are searching for them online.
- Boost your local SEO!
- Improve your organic SERP rankings!
- Stay on top of things!
Local SEO includes searches with certain geographical qualifiers, such as city, state, zip code, etc. It also consists of “near me” searches where Google picks up the users’ specific Geo position and provides search results from that area.
Why Optimizing Business with Local SEO Pays?
Local Business SEO is vital, especially if you have a retail store, or in case you are offering some services in a particular area.
- With the ballooning figure of local searches being made on Google, local SEO improves your chance to grab more eyeballs.
- Although business listing information may also be shared through the conventional Yellow Pages, 80% of the people, who search online, use Google nowadays.
- Even if you don’t manage a website to run your business, with local SEO services, you get more traffic, more leads, and more money.
- 61% of people who perform a local search end up calling the business. So, local search optimization helps your business to convert leads into your valuable clients.
- It helps drive people’s decisions in your business’ favor.
Helping Businesses with Local Search Success
- While searching Google, most of the consumers want to find products/services around them–in their area –to get them faster.
- Are your sure that your business will be prompted by Google when searched locally? Are you confident that consumers will choose you and not your competitor, locally?
Infospry can help you in optimizing your business for those geographically focused searches. While ‘near me’ searches are getting more and more among users on web, we ensure that the search engines pull a geographic map of your local business complete with vital contact and directional details.
Process We Follow to Help You Hit the Sweet Spot Every Time
Best Local SEO Plans for Enterprise Sites
Now that you know what local business SEO is all about, and why it’s crucial, now let’s figure out how to achieve it?
Three major factors play a key role in pushing your brand to the top in the SERP rankings on the basis of Local SEO–proximity, relevance, and prominence.
Proximity means how close your business is from the searcher, relevance means how meaningful is it for him, and prominence means how users interpret your business.
Apart from that, Google uses specific procedures on how to rank a site and how local businesses are ranked inside the map’s listings.
In addition, more than 50% of the local searches on Google are now made using mobile while close-to 33% of them is location based.
Interested? Contact us today!
We will use our expertise and out-of the-box ideas and services to pitchfork your brand to where it belongs–the top!