Definitions and interpretation:
- Data – collectively all information that you submit to www.digitalmarketingco.in. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Cookies – a small text file on your computer by this Platform when you visit certain parts on the Platform and/or when you use certain features of the Platform. Details of the cookies used by this Platform are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
- Infospry Technologies Pvt Ltd, we or us – Infospry Technologies Pvt. Ltd a company incorporated in India whose registered office is at New Delhi;
- UK and EU Cookie Law – the Privacy and Electronic Communication ( EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications ( EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you – any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Infospry Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Infospry Technologies Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website –means the website that you are currently using, Infospry.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Information we may collect from you
In the course of using the Website, visitors may provide us with certain personally identifiable information. This refers to information about visitor’s that can be used to contact or identify them, and information on their use of and activities at the Website that may be connected with them (“Website Personal Information”). Website Personal Information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, a visitor’s name, telephone number, email address, home and business postal addresses. Website Personal Information may also include information the visitor supply to us concerning their preferences and interests expressed in the course of use of the Website.
When visitor visits the Website, our servers automatically record information that their browser or device provides to us. This information may include, but is not limited to, the visitor’s computer or device’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page it was visiting before it came to the Website and information it searches for on the Website. Like many websites, we also use “cookies” to collect information. The visitor can instruct its browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt before accepting a cookie from the websites it visits.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – Our website cannot function properly without these cookies. In most cases, these cookies are necessary to provide a response to actions that you are requesting, such as filling in the forms, setting your preferences, etc.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies allow the provision of enhance functionality and personalization, such as live chats. They may be set by us or by third party providers, for example tawk.to, whose services we have added to our website.
How we use information we collect
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
(a) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve the Subscription Service;
(b) send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means;
(c) send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, and
(d) provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
Links to other websites
You agree that we have the right to share your personal data with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
business partners, supplier and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
a. with any prospective seller or buyer in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets;
b. with any purchaser in the event that we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data will be one of the transferred assets.
- Regulatory organisation or other third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or other illegal activity.
Your Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Data
For personal data that we have about you, so you have rights to:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide services to you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, please first contact www.digitalmarketingco.in online or email us at email@example.com.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us back an email with ‘Unsubscribe’ text in it.